Monday 9 August 2010

What is happiness?

To me, happiness is that I am pleased, thankful for everything, and can be who I am. So, I decided. I will not care about how people want me, expect me to be. I'm not gonna give a damn about what people's opinion about me. I will just be who I am. And when I die which is going to be around 2100 haha, if I have 10 people that I love and care about, then I have a successful life, then I can die with a happy smile. I will have no tears of sadness, I will have no regret for anything. Just, just 10 people. The 10 people that I can be happy just being with them, the 10 people that I can share everything, the 10 people that I will be happy to call them as my best friends, soulmate, and that includes my family. ^^ I will be happy. I am going to be happy! HAPPY!

No comments:

Post a Comment