Wednesday 13 October 2010

I hate myself...

Sometimes, yeah well, I sometime smother people.
Yes, I know. I knew it since long time ago.
But I just couldn't say it out loud.
How can I stop doing this to people?
Ah.......so tiring.
I mean, I know that everyone needs their own space.
And I'm not trying to invade their private place intentionally.
Ah Reum.....you need more control on your emotion...
Please be more interested in your own life.
And try to associate with many people, not just some specific people.
And don't give too much love that will suffocate people eventually.
Damn, this is very hard. I know what to do, I just don't know how to do.
But I will continue to try to stop doing that and back out when the situation arises.
Or, should I never give love to anyone? =_=

No comments:

Post a Comment