Tuesday 5 April 2011

A walk into the past...

Leaving all behind, I was on my way back,
and my mind kept going back to the past.
You all made fun of me, thinking I'd gone crazy.
'So be it then. I don't care how you think of me.'
--------------------------------------------------
I was walking into my memories.
And I saw you looking through my eyes.
It seemed like you were telling me something.
But somehow there was no sound coming.
I listened to my ragged breathing sound.
I'd felt nervous whenever you were around.
You were giving me something to fear.
Something that could even freeze my tears.
I started to fidget with my hair...
Where did this feeling come from?
'Wow, you were a real nightmare.'
--------------------------------------------------
As I opened my eyes to the bright light,
I saw the reality back in sight.
I slowly released my breath.
Luckily, there was no trace of my past...
where I feel the formidable fear, the blissful pain,
Forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment