Wednesday 27 January 2010

She doesn't know anything.

She wants me to change myself.
And I wonder how, how I'm gonna change myself.
I've been myself for almost 18 years.
And she expects me to change myself so suddenly, so quickly.
How can I change?
Should I be who she wants me to be?
I don't say, "you need to change beause I don't like the way you are."
I don't say, "you shouldn't be like this because other people won't like it."

Why should I care what other people's wants!!?
Can't you just accept me as who I am?
You guys say that I changed.
But don't you think, when I was just the same, you guys changed?

Can't you guys just accept me as who I am?
whether I complain a lot,
whether I act childish sometimes,
whether I do somthing stupid at times...
because that's how I am, how I cope wih my life.

Because everyone is not perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment